Standard specifications and material applications.
- Joist spacing will be at 16" for all treated decking. Joist spacing for all composite decking will be at 12".
- All deck supporting post to be sunk 36"- 42" and each post hole to contain at least 160# of concrete/gravel mix.
- Before the header is placed on all the existing siding will be removed and the area will be properly flashed, chaulked, and a dripedge will be installed.
- All house headers to be lag screwed, and all framing headers to be lag screwed to supporting post.
- Zinc plated joist hangers to be utilized with all joist, and zinc plated corner brackets will be used at all corner joists.
- All staircases to have standard 7" rise and 12" run, unless a custom staircase is requested.
- All materials are presorted at the supplier by us, to eliminate all cracked and badly warped lumber.
- Triple coated deck screws to be utilized with all treated lumber, no nails. Trapese screws to be utilized with all composite material.